Friday, May 21, 2010

I Know I'm Suppose To Tell You Jokes But Today I'm Gonna Give You Some Tips On How 2 Make People Laugh!



#1. Don't Try Too Hard To Make A Joke.



#2. Think It Then Say It ,, Cause If You Don't Think Of The Joke And You Say Something Random It Won't Be Funny.



#3. Make Sure It Doesn't Offend Anyone . . . . .

For Example: It I Said " Ur Mama Really Fat She cant Fit Threw A Door" That Would Be Rude And Offensive So don't Stoop To that Level!!



#4. If your Known For Making Rude And Inappropriate Jokes,, One Day Make A joke that Is clean And Makes People laugh With Out Offending Them, There Family or There Friends



#5. If Ur A Person Who Makes Clean Jokes Already ,, Theres No point in Reading This!

I Hope These Tips Help You!








No comments:

Post a Comment